sâmbătă, 23 februarie 2013

Another knife

          As a tribute for master spooncarver  Jon Mac (spooncarvingfirststeps.blogspot.ro), who made ​​me the honor to place in his Favorites Blogs List my humble blog too, along with great artisans and great woodworkers, and for all visitors of my blog from 18 foreign countries (until now!), this post will be written in English. ( I hope I'll succeed...)

So, this is the second knife I worked ever (please, be tolerant with critics!)
It has a MORA SWEDEN blade, from Brisa, on which I put a walnut handle.


 
 On the top, I burned my favorite sign, the wolf paw print:
 

It has a brass bolster, and a tube for paracord, made from a rifle cartridge.

 
 Very good grip, and a razor-sharp edge.

 Dessert camo like :)
 
The beauty of walnut wood:
 

 
 It was a real pleasure working on this knife.

 

Hope You enjoyed!

2 comentarii:

  1. Thank you so much for writing this blog entry in English. My heart is touched. Best wishes from sleepy Devon... Jon Mac.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm glad that you enjoyed!
      Good thoughts and a lot of admiration, from Transylvania :)

      Ștergere